Dr. Brian G Ogg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian G Ogg?

I called for appointment for check for knee pain and if cause may be my old knee replacement. His receptionist said she would check with him and her return answer was 'refusal'. I should get my Dr. to give referral first. Now WHY should my insurance have to cover TWO doctor's visits when all I want is an orthopedic's opinion! What has happened to our caring and concerned doctors and the oath they took???????

he is a good doctor I like him he is friendly nice and cares about u and how u doing

bad doctor

i went to dr.ogg he is a bad doctor he can't even cut a straight line and if he doesn't like you he will figure out a way to send you to a mental hospital he didn't fix my problem and i wouldn't let him touch my dead body