Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian P Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 14
in 2011, he gave me a Toupet fundoplication that slipped that required 2 more surgeries by other more qualified surgeons; he blaisely denied my severe nausea and pain symptoms and stopped returning my calls and told his entire staff to stop returning my messages over his mistake while he gets rich off me, a single disabled bankrupt almost homeless still super gi sick mom. stay away; he said it was ok I couldn't handle manometry and said pick either full nissen or partial toupet; i actually have esophageal spasms and thru luck chose right partial wrap but it slipped in 3 mo so i chose wrong surgeon and i walked around another year being told it was in my head when finally right surgeon properly diagnosed slipped fundo dr. Anderson denied and he stormed out of room when i tell him Vinnie from Syracuse gastro mentioned slipped fundo, unreal; let him cut u at your own risk; would he help out with bills, no, he's too rich i guess.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1981
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Brian P Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral New York Surgical Physical Pc, 739 Irving Ave Ste 450, Syracuse, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian P Anderson in this video.
Dr. Brian P Anderson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.