Brian Foley Is this you?

Have you seen Brian Foley?

A great professional

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Great doctor. Efficient and very professional. Discovered an HPV. Called me personally to schedule a more thorough test. Reassured me before the procedure. As soon as he had the results, again he called me to let me know. Also when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I requested to talk to him. He called me back and answered all the questions I had. He also recommended a great breast cancer surgeon.

Very Pleased

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr. Foley was my OBGYN for my pregnancy. I was very happy with his approach to my care. He was attentive to my worries as a first time mother, and he has been very thorough with my postnatal care. I have had a few issues that have arisen since the birth and he has been prompt with treatment. I appreciated that he took all of my concerns seriously and that he took the time to check up on me and my son the day after he was born. Overall, I was very happy with my care.

Greatest OB ever~

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr. Foley delivered both my girls with the first not being so easy. He made me laugh, he made me trust him, and I couldn't have asked for a better physician to be by my side. Thank you Dr Foley!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Dr. Foley was my OB for the birth of both of my children and I absolutely loved him. He has the warmest, calmest, most reassuring bedside manner and always spent a ton of time with me. I know a number of nurses and doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and they all recommended him highly as well for his clinical expertise. I referred many friends to him and they all feel the same way. I LOVE this doctor and cannot recommend him highly enough!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr. Foley is the BEST obstetrician I ever had. I was referred to him during my first pregnancy 12 years ago and he was AWESOME. He delivered my healthy baby girl, saw me throw my second pregnancy which he delivered as well and was my regular OB/GYN for over 10 yrs. I first saw him at Evanston Hospital, but then he moved to Northwestern Memorial Hospital where I had to follow him, because there is no other one like him. He’s caring, knowledgeable and just a great person to make you feel good when you are feeling the worst. I’m so sad that NWM dropped my insurance and was not able to continue seen him, but God know that I miss him so much. I still have not been able to find another obstetrician that measure to his knowledge and kindness. If you want the best for any obstetrician needs, you have to see him, believe me, you will not be disappointed.

Great Doc

Posted on January 14th, 2012

Dr Foley was not my regular OB during my pregnancy, but was on call when I delivered my babies prematurely. His bedside manner was excellent and I cannot recommend him enough. His knowledge and compassion make him a must see for any woman in her first or 4th pregnancy.

Wonderful

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I had a very terrible experience in delivering my twins and Dr Foley was on call that night. His compassion and care were beyond measure. I am grateful that it was he who delivered my twins and even though it wasn't into safety, I couldn't have asked for more. He is a fantastic doctor and takes time and care to spend with you and answer your questions. Highly recommend.

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Dr Foley brings the humanity component back into medicine, thanks!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Been a patient of Dr. Foley for over three years. He is an attentive, kind and personable doctor. His assistant is also a pleasure to work with and the office staff is great. I would recommend Dr. Foley and the entire office to anyone.

Posted on April 28th, 2010

I've been a patient of Brian Foley's for 16 years and he keeps getting better and better. I never feel the exam and he is a fantastic doctor and person.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017