Dr. Brian Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ford?

Uncaring

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Went to him for my face. He did not say hello or anything else. He looked at and said it was malasma. He did not touch it or anything else. He wrote a prescription for a cream. He gave no information on it or treatment nor did he schedule a follow up visit. He did not have good bedside manners or friendliness. I have never returned.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

on time and thorough

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Initial appointment took 3 months. Once arriving in clinic everything went smoothly and quickly. Dr. Ford and his staff were courteous and efficient. Had been to another dermatologist in the area several years before with no results. Have had to return to Dr. Ford each month for the past 4 months however, the results have gotten better with each visit. Drastic improvement. Very Pleased

Lacks care and concern

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Did not look accurately at skin. Prescribed medicine and did no follow up. Took only 3 minutes. It eats like he was over confident and so good that he could do an in and out visit. Definitely would not recommend and medicine did not clear up problem.

Very Impressed

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I walked into a lovely office, and before I could sit down the nurse took me back (I was 45 minutes early) to see the doctor, I was out before my actual appointment time! I had never been to Dr. Ford before and was a bit nervous but he put me totally at ease and actually listened to me!!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I went for my acne and drastically oily skin. He didn't even look at my skin and didn't talk to me at all. He talked only to my mom and spent only at most 5 minutes in the room. He didn't listen to me when I told him what medicine I had already been on and prescribed something that I had already taken and had not worked. Worst doctors visit I've ever been to.

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Excellent Doctor!! Very intelligent and friendly! Gets you in and out without the feeling of being rushed!

Won't return calls....

Posted on August 25th, 2010

Received a message to call the office for the biopsy results 2 days ago. I have called back and left messages 7 times and still have not gotten a return call. I hope no news is good news.

Posted on November 29th, 2016