Dr. Brian P Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian P Perry?

Don't bother to see this Doctor.

It was the biggest mistake to see this doctor. Not compassionate at all. No bedside manners and very rude to nurses. He likes to make racist comment thinking he's funny. I hope one day he would adjust his attitude and be professional.

Poor attitude towards patients

I hate his attitude towards the patient. He seems to have a very antipathetic attitude all the time, never smiles and he seems like a very antisocial persons.

DR. Perry

Dr. Perry wait times can be very long and if you complain, he will discharge you or in other words he decided he did not want to see me as a patient because I complained and in America "Freedom of Speech" comes with consequences. The first appointment, he was very abrupt and rude. He felt I maybe having migraines so I mention about going to see neurology and he did not recommend that saying they will only prescribe medications, I can help you if you let me. ENT is not neurology....do not recommend..stay away...Austin has very experienced otologist and neurotologist.

Excellent Physician

I cannot express my gratitude for the excellent service that I received from Dr. Perry and his office personnel. I received service from both Dr. Perry and Dr. Christopher Bogaev a year ago. He was very attentive to my concerns and overall health situation. When looking for an Otolaryngologist, Dr. Brian Perry is an expert in this field.

Excellent experience with Dr. Perry

I had several serious problems with both my ears and have visited Dr. Perry many times. He is accurate and friendly, and helped me deal with finding out my diagnosis. He even called me at home to tell me the results of my MRI. Much appreciate his attention to patients!

SUPER NICE AND EFFICIENT PEOPLE. KIM WAS A STANDOUT.

EXCELLENT

Dr. Perry co-operated on me with Dr. Christopher Bogaev 2 years ago. He is an excellent physician, with a wonderful bedside manner. He is an expert in his field. If you need someone who specializes in the delicate ear, he is the guy you want to see

Attention

Doctor needs to become more understandingof the patient needs.