- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
- 1 specialty
- 2 locations
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian P Tiu MD
Dr. Brian P Tiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Wildomar, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian P Tiu has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian P Tiu has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
8 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2011
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Dr. Brian P Tiu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian P Tiu's office for more information.
450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY : (718) 270-1000
36320 Inland Valley Dr Ste 101 Wildomar, CA : (951) 600-3811
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian P Tiu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.