Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian S Page has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Brian S Page has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Dr. Brian S Page has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian S Page is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 88
I have been dealing with chronic pain since a MVA in 1995. My previous pain doctor has gone into Family Medicine, and I was looking for assistance with treatment. I found Dr. Page to be very candid (which is vitally important to me) and understanding of my situation. He was direct, did not waste our time together, and offered terrific and compassionate advise. I look forward to dealing with him in the future.
I've gone to Advanced Pain Management for almost 2 years & I am grateful for the attention, care & compassion I've received, from day one. I've had the privilege of seeing Dr Page & Carmen Carabais, the Nurse Practitioner. APM is not just a Pill Mill, the thing that sets this practice apart, is that alternative interventions are required to be a patient with this practice. Pain Meds only go so far & APM utilizes Nerve Blocks, Lumbar Epidural, Facet Injections, Physical Therapy & several other interventions. I love APM & am forever grateful, for their help, in giving me a better quality of life.
Dr. Page is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Brian S Page accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Pain Management, 20325 N 51st Ave Ste 160, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Brian S Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.