Dr. Brian D Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian D Parker?

Don 't expect a call back if you have tests.

Poor follow through regarding getting test results after several calls to nurse in office and her promises to return calls.

Dr. Parker is a very good doctor. He takes the time yo listen to his patients and he is very caring. I had horrible experiences with different doctors in the past and was very scared when I had to go to his office but he was very patient with me and caring. I would recommend him.

Terrified of surgery

Dr. Parker was very kind to me,I had woke up during a previous surgery and was extremely scared to the point of having a panic attack in the room before going into surgery. He assured me that I would be fine and was even to the point of being upset in regards to what happened to me. Yes, there was pain the next day, but was informed of it, and was told that I would pass some very small stones if any as the procedure "blows up" the stone. Three days post procedure pain was non-existent. Will DEF see this doc again if needed. Nope, not related, just very impressed!

Dr. Parker has been a fantastic Doctor when many have failed to help and have passed me along. He is very caring and patient and kind. I would reccomend Dr. Parker to anyone looking for a Urologist. I actually travel almost 2 hrs to see him.