Dr. Brian M Parrett Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian M Parrett?

What can I say that won't sound like gushing? I'm a nurse and prob the worst patient in the world. Dr. Parratt and his staff were so thorough, knowledgeable and patient with all my questions and issues leading up to my surgery. Everyone was very organize and professional on the day of my surgery. Surgery went flawlessly, Dr Parrett is a magician (so much for not gushing). I haven't had my follow up appt yet but Dr. Parratt asked me to take pictures daily so he can monitor healing. As a home health nurse I understand the importance of frequent monitoring to catch possible complications early as well as making sure our patients feel important and well cared for. Dr Parrett and his staff do all this and more. Thank you so much for making a potentially very scary event feel safe and easy.

Kind, professional and skilled at what he did for my issues. Precise and quick.

Excellent

He's great!

the best!

he saved my arm!!! He is very skilled at what he does.. He was great with me as a patient and continues to care for me as an out patient. His big smile on his face made me feel like everything is going to be okay, and it will be now thanks to him and his team!!

i redently had brest augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction to my flanks with Dr. Parrett and I am so please with the results so far. He is a great guy and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is willing to takt time with you and answer all of your questions. He will be moving to California to practice and I wish him well on his new journey and thank him for being such a caring gentleman, great person and a wonderful surgeon

Dr. Brian M Parrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.