Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian C Parsells has 3 locations
Clinton, MO 64735
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian C Parsells has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Brian C Parsells has the following 13 expertise
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Good Doctor, to bad about Pathways
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Parsells - Posted on June 24th, 2015
He is well studyed, takes time to reseach his thoughs before jumping to a dignsios. Nurse is excellent, compassionate and caring. The only down side is dealing with Pathways. Due to pathways he is limited on resources, proffesional office not availabile, office remind me of a inner city free clinic that no one cares about, admin mistakes are common, had to prove insurance several times even while they recieving payments. They (Admin/Office Staff) think their doing you the favor by being open.
Dr. Parsells is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Brian C Parsells Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian C Parsells is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.