Dr. Brian W Petersen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian W Petersen?

I he is bomb

Medical Neglect

Staff has not made proper attempts to see to it that my meds have proper authorization to get pain meds;they have kept putting e off for over a week and I am over two weeks post op for total knee replacement.My pain has not been managed by medical staff but by local E.R. here in Hixson Tennessee.Staff has lied about doin prior authorization and been rude to my wife and to the point of hangingup on me.I have meds at local CVS but cant get meds because no one there at Dr.Petersens office will take the time to see to it that im getting proper pain management.

Great doctorbut poor front staff

Dr. Brian Peterson is a fantastic doctor very caring, listens, takes time with you, and is very good at his profession. The staff in the front office is another thing, trying to get them to return a call to you is non existent, sometimes they can be ok nice and sometimes their on the border of totally rude and never really caring. The young x-ray person is very nice and gentle, one of the nurses is very good, the other that I had twice, I not sure she knew where she was.

Dr. Brian W Petersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, TN.