Dr. Brian R Pickett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian R Pickett?

Highly Recomend - Very Patient and Helpful Doctor - Wonderful experence for having to go to a doctor!

Dr. Picket spent more time with me than any doctor has ever taken the time to talk, discuss my medical needs and concerns. He asked questions that I wish all doctors would ask to completely understand what was going on with my health issues. He explained areas of my medical problems that helped me better than the doctor who is treating me for that specific medical problem. Took the time to cover all my medical history and good and bad habits! He explained in non medical terms so that I could understand. He did not just use medical terms and expect me to know what they meant!His office staff made me and my wife feel like we were part of the family on my first visit. Helping with all our questions and needs. They were very friendly! I would highly recomend him to all my family and friends to come have their heart checked out with him.

66 and still going

I have used him for over 10 years and he is the best in all things for me.

Dr. Brian R Pickett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.