Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian E Prebil has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 15
I was referred to Dr Prebil for surgery re a hernia. My blood pressure was high, but he scheduled the surgery anyway. When I was in surgery pre-op my blood pressure was still high, but a little lower than the readings in his office. The nurse told me, after consultation with Dr. Prebil and the anestheologist that the surgery was cancelled until my blood pressure was under control. Dr. Prebil could have saved my time and money if he had told me this in his office when by blood pressure was even higher. I haven't heard from him or his office since the cancelled surgery.
Dr Prebil left wife suffering i agony for 3 days at Banner Thunderbird.. Not one update after surgery..its been 3 days where is de prebil? i call his office..they actually hung up on me 3 times because i wanted him to actually update us on surgery.. concidering her pain is 10 times worse after surgery
Dr Prebil seemed like a caring person and I liked his work enough to go back for a second operation.The first one was for a right side hernia,he repaired that to my satisfaction. The second operation was for a left side hernia. Now neither of these operations were an easy one because of the size of the hernia.I had no signs of infection or pain involved with this work.I would recommend Dr Prebil for a surgery to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brian E Prebil accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona General Surgery Specialists Pc, 14155 N 83rd Ave Ste A105, Peoria, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian E Prebil in this video.
Dr. Brian E Prebil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.