Dr. Brian Prebil Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Prebil?

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I was referred to Dr Prebil for surgery re a hernia. My blood pressure was high, but he scheduled the surgery anyway. When I was in surgery pre-op my blood pressure was still high, but a little lower than the readings in his office. The nurse told me, after consultation with Dr. Prebil and the anestheologist that the surgery was cancelled until my blood pressure was under control. Dr. Prebil could have saved my time and money if he had told me this in his office when by blood pressure was even higher. I haven't heard from him or his office since the cancelled surgery.

Dr Prebil is the worste doctor EVER

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr Prebil left wife suffering i agony for 3 days at Banner Thunderbird.. Not one update after surgery..its been 3 days where is de prebil? i call his office..they actually hung up on me 3 times because i wanted him to actually update us on surgery.. concidering her pain is 10 times worse after surgery

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Excellent results. I intend to use him again for another surgery.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

This man saved my life. He is caring, concerned and reliable. He followed me through many problems, and I will always depend on him to give me a conservative straight answer.

My two operation experiences with Dr Prebil

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr Prebil seemed like a caring person and I liked his work enough to go back for a second operation.The first one was for a right side hernia,he repaired that to my satisfaction. The second operation was for a left side hernia. Now neither of these operations were an easy one because of the size of the hernia.I had no signs of infection or pain involved with this work.I would recommend Dr Prebil for a surgery to anyone.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017