Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Ransdell
Dr. Brian Ransdell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marble Falls, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ransdell is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, St Lukes Main Campus and Scott & White Santa Fe Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Ransdell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had the worst acne for about 2 years and after taking Claravis for 2 months my skin was brand new and after the complete 6 month treatment I can finally go without makeup and my face looks great thanks to Dr. Ransdell! A year later and still no breakouts. Highly recommend Dr. Ransdell and Claravis!
My daughter had a rash for 8 mos- was seen by 2 pediatricians, allergy testing, allergy meds, creams, antibiotics, etc- no relief. We saw Dr. Ransdell once. He listened and asked questions. Best of all he followed his gut and tested for something that he thought was a slim possibility. Through that decision we got a positivie diagnosis that was critical because it turned out to be more serious than just a rash. I am so grateful our paths crossed his.
Dr. Ransdell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Main Campus
Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Llano Memorial Hospital
Johns Community Hospital
13 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Brian Ransdell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSCOTT AND WHITE HEALTHCARE, 800 W Highway 71, Marble Falls, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Ransdell in this video.
Dr. Brian Ransdell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marble Falls, TX.