Dr. Brian Reemtsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Reemtsen?

This man saved my life.

Posted on December 7th, 2017

When Dr. Reemsten was a surgeon at UCLA, he did a tricky pulmonic surgery with huge hole. This is SO complicated I was referred from Arizona to UCLA where Dr. Reemsten did the successful procedure. People don't understand HOW complicated this was because the pulmonary valve is the one underneath the heart, out of reach. Truly, I was in the worst shape, heart would stop due to regurgitation, now I am able to dance and do yoga. Unimaginable gratitude for this superior doctor! Arkansas is lucky.

My son.

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

I can not rate Dr. Reemtsen on his office visits or staff,I never had those luxuries I met him in a cramped waiting room as he explained to my wife and I that he would do everything in his power to save our sons life. He explained my son's heart problem to us in his best laymans terms, and he was very clear about the operation and the average survival rate of these surgeries. Dr. Reemtsen saved my son's life even though he had only a 20% chance of living. Without him, my son might not be here, and for that I owe him my life.

Posted on September 29th, 2017