Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian F Richardson has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Brian F Richardson has the following 7 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Acute Pain
Dr. Brian F Richardson has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian F Richardson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
It is difficult to find adequate pain management in Logan/Cache Valley, but you're better off looking outside of the valley than to go to Dr. Richardson, or anyone at Southwest Spine and Pain. They DO NOT care it they've got you out of pain or not. They have a "cookie cutter" method to pain treatment and seem almost surprised to hear not everyone is the same. They are also procedure happy, and money hungry. They overcharge for their services and I question some of their accounting practices. In short, it you go there and have any significant problems, the only thing that will get lighter is your wallet. You'll still be in pain, and have additional stress on top of that. It's well worth making the trip to Ogden, SLC, or even Pocatello!
17 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLogan Regional Hospital, 500 E 1400 N, Logan, UT
Dr. Brian F Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.