Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian K Rill has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Joint Replacement
- Tennis Elbow
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 16
After 55mi/hr collision in my Hummer due to a drunk driver that ran a stop sign, I was referred to Brian Rill to look at left knee. I reported that left knee had mobility but intermittently had severe pain. Rill assessed me in his office and said that he did not see anything wrong with me and I agreed it comes an goes, I stated that I am having pain and suggested MRI. He said he would do one but he really didn't think I needed it. On the 2nd appointment he saw a torn ACL which appeared chronic in nature. Rill stated he does not believe it had anything to do with the accident. He went on to quote "its not like your playing sports of that nature" of which my wife replied " no he just hit a drunk driver at 55mi/hr and tore out the whole dashboard with his knees." So I'm not real impressed especially when he drilled me over and over if I had previous knee problems which I said no and had no medical history of. So I don't know I just think he was possibly worried about getting into an auto accident affair. However months later I still have the same persistent problem.
I tripped and dislocated my knee, tearing 3 ligaments and damaging the peroneal nerve. Dr. Rill spent 7 hours putting my knee back together, repairing all three ligaments. He is my hero! If it weren't for Dr. Rill I might not be walking today. He answered all of my questions fully, even the ones that I am sure were exasperating. He is the best!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Brian K Rill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Clay Ford Center for Athletic Medicine, 6525 2nd Ave, Detroit, MI
Dr. Brian K Rill is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Detroit, MI.