Dr. Brian Rizzo Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rizzo?

Posted on October 18th, 2017

READ THIS....Just left his office and it was not a good experience. Had an appointment at 10:15, asked to move it till 11:00 and didn't get in till after 12:00. The patient room was dirty and had a door falling off the IKEA cabinet. Called ahead of time to make sure they got they the X-ray from dentist that brought me there and when I got there they had no idea where it was, so I showed him pic of it on my phone...I've never been to an ENT before and he just starts spraying my nose with, what I found out later to be nasal decongestant, and didn't explain anything. He was super short, arrogant and not personable. He didn't ask many questions and tried to leave ASAP. I had to grab his attention to tell him my symptoms and my concerns. I work for the fire department and have seen sinus cancer in our own. We're exposed to a lot of carcinogens and have a high risk of cancer in our profession, so I explained my concerns....he asks if iI do any wood or metal work.? Totally missed the point! Any way, that's my experience. Customer service is a huge part of my career when we're helping patients in need, and I am extremely disappointed in their customer service!

Great doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr.rizzo is a great ent specailist he saved my honeys life went from having cancer to having none .rizzo shows he cares about his patients and takes time with his patients to give them the proper care they deserve I would recommend him to anyone hes the best.thaThank you s.rizzo

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr Rizzo has helped me to breathe, my sinus's to drain and the end result no sinus infections since my surgery.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I've had sinus problems for 14 years, it has been unbearable. I was afraid how it would turn out. After the surgery was finished I could finally breathe out of my nose with no issues and it looks great, I'm estatic. I would highly recommend Dr. Rizzo for has fantastic work and ease of the procedure. He is steady handed, takes his time to make sure that everything is fine, treats you with care and helps you in any way possible to help with any pain. Also grade A customer service. I had some concerns after the surgery, I called him after hours and he got back to me immediately and answered my questions which put me at ease. If you want someone that's highly experienced and will treat you right Dr. Rizzo is your go to guy.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. Rizzo has greatly improved my son's quality of life. He couldn't breath or sleep very well before we came to him. After his sinus and tonsil surgery, he is like a new child. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Doesn't spend much time with you but he's straight to the point. There's a reason he's busy and that's all that mattered to me. He knows his stuff and when you need something he's great at delegating to his staff to make sure it gets done. After my surgery I was able to text his direct cell phone when I had a question on a Sunday. He replied right away. He's not the fluffy spend time with you Dr. but who wants that over experience and expertise? So glad I chose him as my ENT!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr Rizzo is a fantastic dr. He has been caring for my son for 15 years. My son has chronic ear infections and Dr. Rizzo is always spot on with his diagnosis and provides wonderful care. I always feel like my son is the most important patient. I would not trust my sons car to another ENT.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Figure on 2 months for an appt., and then expect your appt. to be rescheduled. The doc might be good, but the staff sucks. Should I have to be rescheduled three times twice? This should be easily fixed.. .

Posted on May 25th, 2015

aweful gave us wrong diagnosis.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I have benefitted tremendously from Dr Rizzo's care. I am off all sinus/allergy medications! Thanks!

Over books appointments, patients don't get individual attention

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I had a scheduled appointment last month but had to wait over 30 minutes to see Dr. Rizzo. When I finally saw him he spent less than 3 minutes with me and referred me to an associate. I went to 2 other otolaryngologists who disagreed with Dr. Rizzo's recommendations. I don't like doctors who don't give you undivided attention, he went from one room to another and was attending to two patients at the same time. I guess it translates into more money for him but I don't like this business model and will not be going back.

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I called for appointment and explained I don't have any time off and can't leave my work and only possibility is my lunch time between 12 to 1PM and they gave me 12:30 appointment. I went there at exactly 12:30 and was given a form that first time patient should fill out and I did that just took me about 5 minutes. But they didn't call me after that to see the Doctor. I waited till 12:50 when they called somebody else to be visited by Dr Rizzo! I informed the Admin that I can not wait anymore and had to go back to my work and asked her to cancel that visit and she said ok. Couple days later while I was really expecting an apology letter from Dr Rizzo for not visiting me at his office on my appointment time, to my surprise I receive a $75 bill for Noshow!!! I called the office and explained I was there on time but they said I must pay because I left, no matter ID couldn't visit you on time!!