Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian K Roper has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
Very affable, approachable doctor...always makes the correct diagnosis for my husband and I...very caring, great bedside manner and great staff...would definitely recommend him to family/friends and I have! Not only is he competent and knowledgable, but he cares about the community and always gives of his time.
One of the worst doctors I ever saw. Rushed with his visit, did not do a proper physical exam - barely listened to my heart and lungs - for a pneumonia. Just gave antibiotics and rushed me out. In the hospital would sometimes not even see me. Consulted cardiologists to manage my high blood pressure that was already controlled on home medications. Avoid at all costs.
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Brian K Roper accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrian K Roper Md, 160 S Main St, Ocean Grove, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian K Roper in this video.
Dr. Brian K Roper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean Grove, NJ.