Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Brian A Rosenberg has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Brian A Rosenberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I feel Dr Brian Rosenberg is a dedicated physician to his patient and his medical field. I've had two back fussion surgeries since 2001 and I don't consider either a success. My first visit with Dr Rosenberg was 4 years ago. I was almost at my witts end because my back pain was tremendous with no end in site. The physician that preformed the second surgery on my back told me that there was nothing further he could do for me and suggested I make an appointment with Parish Pain. The firs back injection Dr. Rosenberg did to my back was unbelievable. I had no pain in my back for 3 months. After 3 months the pain reoccured. Dr. Rosenberg preformed a second injection in my back and was not as successful as the first and we learned that the spot to be injected was underthe hardware in my back and he could not get to it. This has not discouraged him. We try every 3 months and the pain is not totally gone but it is somewhat under control. I pray every day that I am so thankful I met Dr. Rosenberg. Just recently I asked Dr. Rosenberg if he would also be my Primary Care Physician. He nicely declined and explained to me that that was not in his expertise and as I was disappointed I did understand. I am so grateful that he is caring for my back. Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful physician and cares about his patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Brian A Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsBone & Joint Surgery Center, 5200 Hummingbird Rd, Wausau, WI
Dr. Brian A Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.