Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian S Jacobs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian S Jacobs has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Jacobs and his staff are not kind. He does not take the time to talk to his patients. If I would try to talk, he would be walking out the door and writing his notes while he quickly answered. He is very quick and out-the-door. I tried to talk with the staff about a problem. They were extremely rude and hurtful. I would not recommend anyone to go there. He is not a caring doctor. His staff is very cold and harsh. It was a horrible experience at every office visit.
ask if he is being compensated in any way for having prescribed the drug for you. I firmly believe -- without any evidence other than his behavior -- that he prescribes based on favors granted from drug companies. That is the only reasonable explanation for one drug he almost insisted that I take (that was CLEARLY and SERIOUSLY contraindicated in my case).
Dr. Jacobs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Brian S Jacobs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian S Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pendleton, IN.