Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian A Schofield
Dr. Brian A Schofield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in Sarasota, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Schofield has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian A Schofield has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Went to Dr Schofiled for second opinion of my shoulder, he told me NOT to do another rotator cuff repair even though I have another tear. Was not happy with progress after 2 surgeries so Dr Scholfield gave me the option of a reverse shoulder replacement which is happening 10/17/17. He is very honest and spends time with you to discuss your problems as well as options. He is 10+
Brought my son in for a visit based upon referral from another patient of Scholfield's. Doctor did an assessment and did NOTHING to provide my son with confidence that he could fix him. Basically telling him, 'we'll do an injection and then start physical therapy'. There was nothing he provided that gave us any confidence. When his office called and said our insurance denied the procedure. That's all they said. No follow up - no suggestion that Dr. Scholfield would call us or want to see us again. Nothing.
waste of time and money. pain is just as bad. mobility is worse. was told i retore the repair. sometimes this happens was told. exact same pain almost 2 years later as when first out of the sling. when he found out i got a second opinion, he dropped me as a patient. refused to work with me. sent a registered certified letter to let me know he was officially dropping me as a patient. no offer of compensation. when the going gets tough this doctor runs. beware.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Brian A Schofield accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian A Schofield in this video.
Dr. Brian A Schofield is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.