Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian S Schultz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Brian S Schultz has the following 3 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Schultz is an extremely knowledgeable and patient physician. He has a warm, down-to-earth, and friendly personality. He never makes his patients feel rushed, and he will always get patients in quickly for an urgent situation. All doctors should take a lesson from him on how to treat patients like people...not like "a case." I would highly recommend him to anyone. The health care system needs more doctors like Dr. Schultz.
Dr. Shultz diagnosed my cancer. He made an immediate referral to the oncologist and made himself very available for questions and concerns while I waited to see the oncologist. He is straight forward in discussing health issues and demonstrates a sincere concern for his patient's well being. I trust him and genuinely like him.
It's sad that the one's who need medicine for pain cannot get the medicine they need because the drug addicts have ruined the trust that the dr.s have with there patients. It's a sad day in the military. This is why I joined to serve my country and now i'm in pain and paying for my injury that has occured over my military career. ARMY Strong...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schultz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Brian S Schultz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMinistry Medical Group-Northern Region, 2251 N Shore Dr Ste 200, Rhinelander, WI
Dr. Brian S Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinelander, WI.