Dr. Brian S Schultz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Schultz?

Extremely Knowledgeable and Very Personable

Dr. Schultz is an extremely knowledgeable and patient physician. He has a warm, down-to-earth, and friendly personality. He never makes his patients feel rushed, and he will always get patients in quickly for an urgent situation. All doctors should take a lesson from him on how to treat patients like people...not like "a case." I would highly recommend him to anyone. The health care system needs more doctors like Dr. Schultz.

Very kind and caring

Dr. Schultz performed surgery on me and saw me each day while I was hospitalized. He seems to be a knowledgeable, caring person. At my follow up visits, he gave me as much time as I needed to understand my recovery process. He also has a wonderful sense of humor.

Kind, gentle and straight forward

Dr. Shultz diagnosed my cancer. He made an immediate referral to the oncologist and made himself very available for questions and concerns while I waited to see the oncologist. He is straight forward in discussing health issues and demonstrates a sincere concern for his patient's well being. I trust him and genuinely like him.

It's sad that the one's who need medicine for pain cannot get the medicine they need because the drug addicts have ruined the trust that the dr.s have with there patients. It's a sad day in the military. This is why I joined to serve my country and now i'm in pain and paying for my injury that has occured over my military career. ARMY Strong...

Dr. Brian S Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinelander, WI.