The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian L Sellers has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Brian L Sellers has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Brian L Sellers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 10
I have lymphedema in my legs, all he could say was amazing ! He scheduled an ultrasound, everything looks good. Just gave me a prescription for some by high socks. That's all he could do! Looking for help elsewhere.
Lymphedema can be a very difficult disease to manage. The treatment is largely conservative with leg compression and elevation. There are no good surgical or medical options available at the current time. In this case, it appears that I fell short in providing adequate patient education. I would be happy to see the patient again and continue to assist with the management of his or her lymphedema.
Dr Sellers is a thorough and compassionate man. His bed side manner is exceptional and unrushed. He takes time to explain every detail of your situation and what he will do to fix it. I hate to see him relocate to Montgomery, AL. but he will be happy being near his and his wife's family's there. Thank you for everything Dr. Sellers.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Brian L Sellers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian L Sellers, DO - Vascular Surgery in Montgomery, AL, in this video.
Dr. Brian L Sellers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.