Dr. Brian Sennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Sennett?

One of the best...

Top flight orthopedic surgeon. Bright, quick and caring. Great doc!

Great Doctor

wonderful Doctor Who really knows his subject I was glad I made the trip

After 3 or 4 procedures, I keep going back. I must have a good reason. Excellent.

Brilliant doctor

Very instrumental in my well being along with advice. I felt very comfortable being in the hands of such a brilliant doctor, who not only proceeded with surgery... yet is very instrumental in recommending physical therapy as your first option. I continue to do as he asked and will continue.... I highly recommended Doctor Sennett to everyone I come in contact with who has any type of issue regarding knees. His staff and assistant are excellent ....

Great Doctor

Dr. Sennett did my knee and he was amazing. Knee is great today. Hurt other knee but he talked me out of surgery and I just rehabbed my knee and he was right.

Excellent doctor

Concerns about capabilities

Had surgery in 2009 to fix a torn acl and knee sprain. Still serious issues after surgery. Was actually better before the surgery (less residual pain, Mobility etc) my knee is still in pain after religious PT. The doctor is often rushed, poorly diagnoses and isn't easily accessible. Many players on upenn basketball team have not had good things to say... Hopefully things turn around in the coming months so I can revise this review. Just make sure you get a couple second opinions

Top notch professional.

I went for post-op knee pain; ACL reconstruction. Two other doctors recommended clean up surgery. Dr. Sennett's immediate recommendation was PT. Even advised against surgergy, after seeing the very same imagery. He proved right. Knowledgable and honest. What more could you want.

professional, but personal. gives you all the information you need.did a great job on my shoulder!

Dr Sennett operated on my 17 year old daughter, behind her knee. I can't say enough about Dr. Sennett and his staff. The first visit to his office I felt like they knew our family all of our life.

Excelent mechanic.

I had my knee repaired before and it didn't go well. Long recovery, pain and later, problems. He went in, repaired the damage and within a few days, I was up and doing better than after the previous surgery. It has now been a few years and I am still as good as new. I would/will go to him for any ortho. work. I'm sure the outcome will be good.

Dr. Brian Sennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.