Dr. Brian Shay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Shay?

A Blessing In My Life

Posted on August 15th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Shay by my family physician, for what turned out to be a large cist on a kidney. After referring me to others, to drain the cist of over two liters of fluid on two occasions; Dr. Shay successfully removed the cist, while saving my kidney. This fine surgeon did everything possible to avoid operating, to minimize the intrusion. In my opinion, he upholds the highest standards of the medical profession - both in compassion and competence. He was/is a blessing in my life!

Mr. And Mrs.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Caring and precise! Would highly recommend. After a poor experience with another doctor,he made our day!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Shay is the most exceptional physician I have ever come in contact with. He exceeds in all aspects: patient care and concerns,excellent skill and knowledge of his profession.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I wish there was a 10 star on his bedside manner and spending time explaining and answering all of my questions!-) great experience!

Vasectomy

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Shay was very professional and very willing to listen when I had complaints of pain; which turned out to be a different problem all to gether. I highly recommend him not only as your doctor but as someone who is going to care about your outcome after your procedure is over.

Would definitely recommend!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Shay is very knowledgeable and has been so helpful to our family! After a lot of searching, we were finally able to find a doctor that was supportive and willing to put in the extra effort to meets our needs. We have been seeing Dr. Shay for a while now and I would highly recommend him!

Dr. Shea

Posted on June 18th, 2012

While his bedside manner in the office leaves something to be desired, when my husband actually had the testing done, Dr. Shea was great. He explained what he saw plus he sent my husband out with some much needed positive infornation. I will take that over any abruptness shown while in the clinic any time.

Poor Policy

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Very unsatisfied with Urology Grp policy of "leave v/m & we call you back". I played phone tag with them for a week till I gave up out of frustration.I do not feel a patient should have to leave voicemails everytime they call. Impression is they are too busy for me or have to high a pt load to give the attention I believe I need. They may be the best avail in this area, but not best for me if this is the way they deal with pts. Sorry Dr Shay that this is your associates policy. Heard you were really good, but not worth the hassle for an appt. Going to another grp/physician. Would rather pay out of network cost than be treated like a number.

Jan

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Shay is an excellent physician. He has fixed my urinary incontinence!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Did not feel like he listened to anything I had to say. Had surgury in Jan. and still having the same pains if not worse. Took 3 days and no callback to get another appt. made. Finally clicked on the dr. line just to get an appt.

Condescending and the Bedside Manner of barbwire

Posted on September 6th, 2011

During my first meeting with Dr. Shay, he entered the room with the look of someone who had just smelled something extraordinarily disgusting. I soon discovered this was his standard persona.I had intense pain in my perineural area and I had classic symptoms of pudendal neuralgia. Any doctor dealing with urology should have been able to identify this illness. It took numerous trips to other doctors get the correct diagnosis. Shay was no help in finding those other doctors. I cannot recommend him.

Jim