Dr. Brian Sheets Is this you?

4.9

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Dr. Sheets is absolutely amazing. I have been seeing him since 1994 and referred many friends and family. I love when you call his office he even occasionally will even answer the phone. His time is unlimited with you and he describes everything in detail, and makes sure you understand everything. I have PCOS and endomietriotis,he has been extremely helpful in all aspects.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr Brian Sheets is extremely courteous, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain diagnosis in terms that his patients understand.He is very patient and always follows up to ensure that his patients are comfortable after a procedure.

Long time patient

Posted on July 25th, 2010

Dr. Sheets is a great guy, with a nicepersonality. He spends plenty of time when you have an appointment with him, there is no rushing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Great, gentle doctor who cares

Posted on January 24th, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Sheets. I was transferred to him after my other ob-byn retired so I was a little nervous at first. However, my reservations were unfounded. He talks to me, spends time with me, and most importantly, is not afraid to admit when something is out of his practice/knowledge realm.

Posted on June 17th, 2015