Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian L Shrager has the following 1 specialty
- Hepatitis C
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hepatitis B
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Showing 5 of 26
I recently underwent a colon resection due to Diverticulitis. I didn't know any surgeons, so I chose Dr. Shrager and one of his partners from a list of in-network Surgeons provided by my insurance company. I have had surgeries before, and found surgeons to be nice but kind of stale. Dr. Shrager took the time, to explain the procedure to me, answering all of my questions. He was very friendly and put the important information into a language that anyone could understand. I prefer my Physicians to be to the point and he was. He carried out this same demeanor through the surgery and after. He left for vacation the night after my surgery but returned the day after next to check on myself and some of his other patients. I call that dedication. My follow up visit went well, with Dr. Shrager again being concerned with my healing and pain. His office staff were all very nice and efficient. I saw him in two different offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Shrager to my family and friends. Dr. Shrager has made my surgical experience tolerable and I am grateful to him for that. Plus he fixed me!
This doctor followed up with me months after my surgery just to see how I was feeling. You don't find doctors like him often. You're lucky if they even return your call a week after surgery when you have problems. This doctor however, was always reachable and followed up with me 8 months after my surgery.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1999
Locations & DirectionsAmitabh Hajela Md Llc, 16 Pocono Rd Ste 208, Denville, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian L Shrager in this video.
Dr. Brian L Shrager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.