Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian D Sklar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Breast Diseases
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
This practice may be ok if you are 100% confident that you are going to have a perfectly normal pregnancy, but if you have any doubts about the progress of your pregnancy or are high risk, I would suggest you look else where for care. Due to their lack of proper care, my son was born severely ill, despite my many voiced concerns and I myself developed a pregnancy induced heart issue that should have been diagnosed while I was still pregnant. My son is unfortunately no longer with us and I am dealing with a heart issue. I was treated like a crazy pregnant person and wish I would have followed my gut and demanded better care.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Brian D Sklar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRpw Ob/Gyn, 360 W Butterfield Rd Ste 250, Elmhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian D Sklar in this video.
Dr. Brian D Sklar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.