Dr. Brian Slaby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Slaby?

Posted on April 18th, 2016

You can't beat perfection. He is so caring and goes above and beyond. His staff is great too.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Thoughtful and thorough. Compassionate.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Overall an excellent Doctor that really does spend time with you and most importantly listens to you!

#1 SUPERB! RECOMMEND 110%!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Slaby is one of the VERY few MOST OUTSTANDING doctors I have ever known! Retired from the medical profession and now living in FL, I wanted to establish myself as a patient with a PROFESSIONAL primary. Dr. Slaby was recomended to me, and he GREATLY exceeded my expectations! He is very knowledgeable, intricately thorough, and TRULY dedicated to patient care. And his staff was exceptionally FRIENDLY and EFFICIENT!

Lie Lie Lie

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I never got to see the doctor even though I made an apt with him. I saw the nurse Practioner. I asked them about my condition before I made an apt so I would know if the doctor was knowledgeable about the medication, I also told them I was cash paying. That is why I asked so many questions before the first visit. Because I do not have insurance to cover anything. It was very important to me that the doctor know about my medical condition and that I paid cash. They knew this before the first visit, where they assured me it was all okay, I signed all the documents for my records to be transferred and made an apt for two weeks later. They said they offered cash discounts and gave me examples of the prices for visits and labs. On the first visit, the np fought with me the whole time I was there regarding my medication, even though I provided all the authorization to my records for the last 10 years to show all labs and medications etc. The meds were not narcotic. I ended up settling for half the dosage amounts and agreed to the lab work coming up in 2 months. I asked how much the labs would cost and was told around $150. Two months later, after suffering with half my dosages of meds, When I went to do labs, they didn’t have the lab order. They had to reorder the lab, and then the cost was $291. I could not pay this and visit the doctor again at $150, which was up from the quote of $85 for follow up visit. They were very rude.I asked why the labs were so much and the receptionist said "well we did'nt know you were on that medication" REALLY??????

great dr

Posted on January 31st, 2013

top notch

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr Slaby is an excellent Doctor who actually spends time with you and listens! New offices and new equipment. His office staff is efficient and friendly. Most time the wait is less than 15 minutes and I have never waited over 30 minutes. These people have their act together.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2010

I for the most part do not like Doctors at all. Most are just out for quick money and dont really care. This Doctor is the most caring Doctor that I have ever met. I now have my wife, son and my mother going to him. If you cant get in to se him wait until you can.

Posted on February 14th, 2017