Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian J Snow has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
My appointment was at 3:00 PM and I showed up at 2:50 PM with all the paperwork already filled out. Had to wait 1 hour and 20 minutes before I was called in. It took me 40 minutes to get there spent 1:35 min in the office waiting and which included 10 minutes of facetime with Dr. Snow. This clinic is overwhelmed with the volume of patient which is a good thing but not seeing people on time and make them wait for more than 80-90 minutes is very unprofessional. I went there during my working hours and lost 3 hours for a 10 minute consultation. Sad!
takes the time to listen and explain the condition and plan of treatment and care. Great dr!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Brian J Snow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian J Snow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.