Dr. Brian Sponseller Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian Sponseller?

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

This is one of the few doctors that I have seen who will take the time to actually listen to me instead of just throwing out a diagnosis. He also is willing to try something if I suggest it to him, unless it would cause me any harm, before just saying no. Great doctor and I personally wold highly suggest him.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Nice guy, however never sends for tests and makes guesstimate diagnosis. Needs to be more thorough and see things through until the matter at hand is resolved.

Never Get Through to Office

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Getting a hold of anyone in the office is a nightmare. They do not return phone calls, even when you leave a message for them to return your call. The Dr. is nice enough, but his staff needs help. I have had prescriptions that were wrong, and it took hours to rectify them after I had been to the office.

Great, caring doctor!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr. Sponseller stood out to me about any doctor I've seen for my condition, because really listened and understood me. I looked for years to find a Doctor who would show this sort of compassion as well as good decision making about what is best. for my health and condition.

Overcharged for visit

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I felt I was overcharged for visit. Since I don't have insurance I paid a significant fee for the a visit where he did not even examine me. I never undressed. The bill was for a complete physical exam. The office never notified me about the lab work that was done. I called several times but no one returned my calls and I still do not know if the labs were normal. Plus he never addressed any of the issues that I discussed. Found him to be rude and unprofessional

Posted on April 11th, 2017