Dr. Brian Steber Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian Steber?

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Not able to make diagnosis, but offered strong pain injection to resolve the problem. Not considerate for patients spent less than 5 min and walk out. The worst doctor I ever had.

Great doctor.

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Professional and knowledgable doctor with a sense of humor. He listened to me and it was obvious he reviewed my medical history. I would definitely see him again.

Thorough and Focused

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Expedient while thorough, Dr Steiger spent enough time, but not too much, checked my Meds, my symptoms, asked if I had questions. Clearly explained Rx he prescribed.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Didn't like his bedside manner. Came in with a chronic persistent cough and told him my symptoms. He asked me what I wanted to take and I told him Phenergan. He abruptly states: "We don't do that here and I'm not prescribing that medication, and don't ask me again!" I asked him why and he said because of its side effects. I asked him what were the side effects and he told me to "google it". I pay a premium every month on my insurance and I shouldn't have to "google" anything especially if I'm seeing a board certified doctor. He made me feel like I was a "narcotic drug seeker." I didn't mind when he said he wouldn't prescribe the medication, but when he said don't ask him again....as if I were begging for this medication in which I wasn't. He also told me I had a viral infection, just by listening to my lungs and told me he was taking me off work for 2 days. I was then told to go buy some Robitussin. He wanted to prescribe Tussin but I declined. I went to see my PCP and was told I didn't' have a viral infection but bronchitis and was given an inhaler. So I was mis-diagnosed and treated like a common crackhead. That was the worst experience with a doctor that I've ever had and will never ever want to see him again.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

I saw Dr. Steber briefly in the Urgent Care clinic but was very impressed with him. I am in the process of trying to get him to sign on as my PCP.

Amazing doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Dr. Steber was our family doctor for several years before he moved away from our area. He was amazing. I have not found another doctor who asks questions, cares about your responses and questions, and goes the extra mile in getting the information you need. His patients can count themselves blessed to have him providing care. He was hands down our favorite doc of all time!

Best MD I have ever had.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

My last Dr. retired and I went to serveral other MD's before I found Dr. Steber. He is a wonder physician, has a great bedside manner and I never feel rushed when I discuss my health comcerns with him. I feel fortunate that I found him.

A wonderful, compassionate doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Dr. Steber's committment to his patients' well-being is remarkable. He truly cares about helping people get well, not just in prescribing whatever will make their symptoms go away the quickest. I would trust Dr. Steber with my life. If there were more doctors like him, the medical profession would have a lot better reputation than it currently does.

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Steber for years as was my family until he moved from the area. He demonstrated care and compassion as well as knowledge whenever we had to visit his office. The time delay for waiting was often caused by his not shuttling patients in and out, rather by his taking the time to spend time with each patient. If he were still in this area, we would still be his patients.

This doc tries to make his patients feel inferior to him and does not acknowledge a petient when he is put on the spot

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

He needs to remember the, HIPPOCRATIC OATH, he took as a doctor.I really do feel sorry for this POOR LITTLE MAN!!

Posted on October 12th, 2017