Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian D Steinke
Dr. Brian D Steinke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warrenville, IL, with other offices in Warrenville, IL and Bartlett, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Steinke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian D Steinke has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Steinke is very knowledgeable about the lower back. I have had pain in my lower back for the past few years. It got much worse this past year and another Medical facility doctor proposed getting Steroid Injections about every 3-4 months for the rest of my life. At 65 years old, I didn't think this was the proper answer. Dr. Steinke had me take a MRI and XRay and proposed surgery. He explained my back problems in great detail and all of the different potential solutions. His nurse and the staff at NW are very kind and accommodating. I will be having surgery in the near future.
I had lower back pain for 7 years. This year, the pain got much worse. I had severe lower back pain, leg pain as well as numbness in my legs. When I visited Dr. Steinke, he spent more than an hour thoroughly explaining what problems I had and what my options were. We decided that the best option was to undergo a 4 level laminectomy. After Surgery, my back and leg pain as well as the numbness were completely gone. What stood out most about Dr. Steinke was the amount of time he spent answering my questions and explaining exactly what he was going to be doing. He and his staff were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with back pain.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Brian D Steinke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian D Steinke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrenville, IL.