Dr. Brian L Steixner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian L Steixner?

The most wonderful doctor you will ever know!

Dr. Steiner is the most compassionate doctor I have ever known. I am a chronic kidney stone producer and the last time I needed him I had a stone the size of a fifty cent piece. He literally held my hand and cried when he told me the news. An amazing soul. He will be my dr forever. Wish I could have him as my general practitioner as well.... Yes he is that awesome!

Wonderful doctor. Fixed my ED!

Great Doctor

He is wonderful for my "ED" Never been better!!!

Urologist

Dr Steixner explained all my options in treating my enlarged prostate. He was patient and seemed to really care about my decision. I had seen another urologist who tried to force me to have surgery, but dr Steixner provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I would highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

I met Dr Steixner when he treated my father for problems with his prostate. I am so happy to say my father feels so much better. Like most men, my dad was reluctant to see a doctor. Since seeing Dr Steixner, he looks forwards to his visits and has never been more pleased with how feels. In fact, he feels so well, he tells us all about it!!

Urologist

Dr Steixner has been my doctor for just under a year. He is a well trained, well informed and empathetic doctor. When I was told I needed surgery, I d ...

Prostate problems

I had a horrible time peeing and after seeing Dr Steixner, I can pee much better. He is a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone with urology prob ...

Dr Steixner treated my prostate cancer. He reviewed all the options with me and helped me make an informed decision. After my surgery, I have been free of cancer! In addition, I have had no set backs and feel great. He is a fantastic doc!

Exceptional

I had a consultation with Dr Steixner for my ED. I had seen multiple other urologists who told me there was nothing that could be done. Dr Steixner started me on medication and Ive never been happier!! !

Brian Steixner

Dr Steixner cared for me when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He was a caring and well informed doctor who helped us make a decision about what ...

MD

Timely and very informed. excellent bedside manner. Wonderful physician.

Wonderful Physician

Dr Steixner helped care for my husband when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is a gifted, caring, and intelligent physician. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Brian L Steixner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.