Dr. Brian N Streams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian N Streams?

I had surgery from Dr Streams in 2015.I am very happy with the results. Cancer all gone and very little scarring.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Streams removed a quarter size basil cell cancer from my cheek. I ended up needing two incisions almost 3" long for the hole to be covered by my own skin without using a graft. Today 7 days later I have had the stiches removed. I am sure than in a matter of only a couple of weeks there will not even be evidence that I had had surgery. I as well as everyone whom has seen pictures of my cheek with the gaping hole in it are amazed at what a perfect job he did of removing the cancer and repairing the damage done by doing so. I am majorly impressed.