Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian W Stufflebam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian W Stufflebam has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 33
I walked out of his office during a follow up visit for depression. Having just had a full exam and disrobing 2 weeks prior, I was asked to disrobe again, when I was experiencing no problems below my neck. His bedside manor is abrasive, and he lacks knowledge and compassion. So many complaints I could write a book. He was a total waste of my valuable time. I wish there were a no star rating, because he does not even rate 1 star.
Like? Phenomenal knowledge... Seriously lacking in social graces, do not expect a compassionate person, for he is not that person! I fired him as a physician for his inability to convey emotion. Such a shame if you want a permanent doctor. In my case I see a relationship with my primary as a permanent thing.
43 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Confederate Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Brian W Stufflebam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBarnes St Pters Internal Medical, 6 Jungermann Cir Ste 201, Saint Peters, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian W Stufflebam in this video.
Dr. Brian W Stufflebam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.