Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Taschner
Dr. Brian C Taschner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Taschner is affiliated with Childrens Hospital Of Southwest Florida. Dr. Taschner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian C Taschner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Tashner is an excellent physician but his staff is completely inefficient. We have waited OVER A MONTH for them to get the paperwork completed for my husbands medication .....Numerous phone calls and empty promises that it would be done. Response to emails that it would be done..... NOT SO !!! Dr Tashner did not follow up with his staff to see that his instructions were followed. Unfortunatley, I am changing physicians. Dr Tashner is a very good physician. But, medication is the main way one is treated by his/her cardiologist ......if I can't get it because HIS STAFF doesn't do the necessary paperwork......AND EVEN THE DRUG REP TRIED TO HELP ........ I have spent hours on the phone with my insurer....they have NO PAPERWORK !!!!
Dr Taschner is a pleasant and thorough doctor. He appears quiet at times but will answer any questions you have and goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. Make sure you have your questions written down before you enter his office and he will spend as much time as needed to answer them! I have a lot of confidence pacing my life in his hands!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Taschner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brian C Taschner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Cardiology, 16261 Bass Rd Ste 300, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Brian C Taschner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.