Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Brian L Tell
Dr. Brian L Tell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Tell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian L Tell has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Brian L Tell has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Brian L Tell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian L Tell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
WOW WHAT A GREAT GIFT HE WAS TO ME. AFTER I CODE BLUE IN THE CATH LAB I WAS RUSHED INTO OPEN HEART SURGERY, HE HAD JUST FINISHED A BY-PASS SURGERY AND WENT BACK IN FOR ME AND BROUGHT MY BUTT BACK FROM NEVER-NEVER LAND. HE HAS THE MOST GIFTED HANDS I HAVE EVER KNOWEN. THAT WAS 21 YRS AGO TODAY 11-5-96 THANKS AGAIN!!! HE WILL BE THE COACH OF MY TEAM WITH A LIFE TIME CONTRACT.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Brian L Tell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTwin Cities Heart And Lung, 4040 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Ste 120, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Brian L Tell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.