Have you seen Dr. Brian P Thornton?

Outstanding!

Excellent check-up!

Dismissive Doctor-I wouldn't take my cat to him

Dr. Thornton is absolutely amazing person! The best surgeon with brilliant hands! Down to earth and makes your day brighter. Thank you so much Dr. Thornton and Dr. Berry! My two favorite people who gave me life back. Also my special thanks to Kathy!

Excellent doctor! Couldn't be happier with my results!

Dr. Thornton and his support team, specifically Cathy Hamilton, CARED for me through all of my surgeries that were a result of my breast cancer diagnosis. They always made me feel as though I was their only patient that day, never rushed and always available. I have a high regard for their expertise but the sincerity of the care is what made all of the difference.

Four stars aren't enough. Excellent doctor and staff.

We've Got This!

Dr. Thornton is a very talented surgeon! He does beautiful work! I'm so thankful God placed me in his hands! He absolutely lights up the room when he walks in. He & Cathy have made this difficult journey much easier to bear. I am one lucky lady!

I LOVE Dr. Thornton and Kathy!!!! When life threw me a curve ball they helped eased the pain

Simply The Best!!

Dr, Thornton is my favorite visit of the month. I just love him and Cathy. He is not just my Dr but I feel like he's my friend and he truly cares about me and why I'm in his office. I was very hesitant at first because he was so young but having his wife as another one of my favorites sealed the deal and I'm glad I took her advice. He's the Best in the business in his Profession, he's very calm, empathetic and caring about your situation and always gives you an answer that makes you feel at ease. I am really impressed with him and Cathy I could not have gone through this experience without the 2 of them. I Thank God everyday for Dr. Thornton and Cathy, what a Blessing they have been to me during my recovery.

My situation was handled improperly by this physician. When he was arrogant and I called him out on it, he attempted to blame my reconstructive outcome on me. As if I haven't been through enough as a breast cancer patient! I would not recommend this physician to patients.

Patients beware

I love my breasts

I have seen many different plastic surgeons and I felt the best with Dr. Thornton and he did an awesome job. Would recommend anyone to him!Thank you

Dr. Brian P Thornton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.