Dr. Brian C Toolan Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian C Toolan?

Please get second opinion

After four surgeries I was told he was the best. With this I had my surgery scheduled and preformed. The very next day I knew something wasn't right. As I healed I confirmed my suspicion. This guy caused me a lifetime of pain. After the healing was complete and during one of my visits I questioned why and what could have been done wrong, I was immediately told by the good Dr that there was nothing more he could do for me and for me to go elsewhere.

Bad doctor, don't go

Get a second opinion

All I can say is be sure to get a second opinion.

Does not exude confidence

I initally went to Dr. Toolan to fix an old broken ankle that never healed. He said it would be a 5 hour surgery under general anestitic and be the hospital 2-3 days with 2 months of elevated above my heart. I never felt comfortable with the diagnosis and went somewhere else, had the ankle fusion, bone graph, 2 screws, home the same day as surgery, weight bearing after 4 weeks and only elevated when necessary. Glad I went elsewhere. Nice guy, probably excellent doctor but don't have time teaching hospital and students to work on you.

A true expert

Dr. Toolan is a true expert of foot and ankle problems. Several members of my family have seen him and he has helped us out every time. He can figure out your problem when others can't. I think he should be the first doctor you see for your foot and ankle problems

Awful! Awful! Awful! Don't go to Dr. Toolan -he's very rude and misdiagnosed me.

True Professional

This doctor is thorough and professional. He figures out your problem and really tries to help you. I now send my family to him. Go to him first if you have a problem

Do not go to this doctor. He was rude and condescending, and he actually made my injury worse.

Shouldn't have gone anywhere else

I was treated and operated on by a few podiatrists in Indiana and didn't think I could ever get better. I just got worse. Dr Toolan took the time to listen and examine me. I felt better with the inserts he gave me and the physical therapy worked. When he did my surgery, things went alot smoother than before. Less pain and swelling smoother recovery and he told me everything he was doing... very different from the quacks in IN. I'm not perfect, but I'm happy. I shouldn't have goneanywhere else. Dr. Toolan is amazing !!!!!!

Excellent surgeon. No doubt one of the best in his field.

I would recommend this doctor for difficult foot and ankle conditions. The office visit was thorough and Dr. Toolan explained things well. Ive been to many doctor visit for myself and my family adn this visit was one of the most helpful and informative

Go somewhere else

I was one of Dr Toolan's victims,I had reconstructive surgery and have had nothing but problems since my surgery by him.the only thing he will do to help you with one of his failed surgeries is give you pain killers and tell you there is nothing he can do for you.