Dr. Brian A Torok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Torok?

Fabulous Doctor!!!

I been going to this Doctor for 11 years now, but the practice he belongs to for 20 years. friendly staff, clean environment, easy to make appointments, do you not feel rushed when seeing the doctor. All around Great Doctors....

disrespectful

When I went in for my follow up I was treated like crap. I had a D&C done the week before because I had a miscarriage and it was my first pregnancy . The doctor was outside the room and I could hear everything he was saying he was rude by saying what is she doing here. When he came in I asked some questions and he pretty much just told me just get over it like it was no big deal and he didn't want to even check me out . For someone who's supposed to be professional he was not. He did not treat me with respect and he did not care for my feelings. No one should have to go through being treated like crap by their doctor. Having a miscarriage is bad enough and having a doctor that is not professional makes everything a lot worse so if I was you I would never go here. And the doctor was Brian A. Torok.

Very Disappointed

For a basic pregnancy... really good. Problems... see someone else. Very nice doctor with a great bedside manner. Just not experienced with unplanned problems in a pregnancy. When it got too much and he had waited too long, it was me that suffered (and is still suffering).

AWESOME DOCTOR

I would trust no one else with my pregnancies. He is caring about you as a person. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. AWESOME Doctor!