Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian T Trezak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
We moved to FAY from KY. We have been seeing the same GP for 15+ yrs. Looking for a new doc wasn't on my mind when I took this new position.Dr T. (not MR-T but almost as funny - a lot better attitude) was very personable and did an excellent job making my wife and I feel at ease. His manner was easy and he was engaging without making us feel "dopey". Brian talked to us like intelligent human beings not like children - but explained things that needed clarification.In my opinion - he is a very good and seemingly competent DOCTOR.I'm seeing him tomorrow about some more complicated stuff and hopefully my opinion STAYS this high - we'll see...
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Brian T Trezak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPortsmouth Emergency Physicians PC, 333 Borthwick Ave, Portsmouth, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian T Trezak in this video.
Dr. Brian T Trezak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.