Dr. Brian T Trezak Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brian T Trezak?

1ST Visit - went well

We moved to FAY from KY. We have been seeing the same GP for 15+ yrs. Looking for a new doc wasn't on my mind when I took this new position.Dr T. (not MR-T but almost as funny - a lot better attitude) was very personable and did an excellent job making my wife and I feel at ease. His manner was easy and he was engaging without making us feel "dopey". Brian talked to us like intelligent human beings not like children - but explained things that needed clarification.In my opinion - he is a very good and seemingly competent DOCTOR.I'm seeing him tomorrow about some more complicated stuff and hopefully my opinion STAYS this high - we'll see...

COPD