Dr. Brian J Ulmer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Ulmer?

Wonderful for T1D

Absolutely phenomenal! Spent a ton of time discussing my T1D genetics concerns/pump options/different CGM problems I've been having. Will not, not, see a diabetologist for management issues.

Knowledge, Expertise, and Personality to share

Its nice for a change, to have a conversation with a Dr. about your condition.

Misty Harris

Dr. Ulmer is the best doctor i ever had. during my hospital stay (95) days Dr. Ulmer took care of me. He always asked what my opinion was and took his time to make sure i was properly cared for by my nurse staff. Even when he went on vacation he made sure to call my room everyday to see how my stay was going. And he made sure that even if he was off work he kept his pager on so my nurses could contact him and not the on call doctors, because i have a very different condition that others did not understand. because of Dr. Ulmer me and my daughter are alive today. Even thought Dr. Ulmer says There are no need for thanks, Truth be told i owe him for savig me and my daughters lives. THank You Thank Thank you. with Very much Love

Dr. Ulmer was kind and very knowledgeable. He seems to really care about his patients and treated me with respect. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns and put my mind at ease during my illness.

Dr. Brian J Ulmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.