Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian S Vanderhoof
Dr. Brian S Vanderhoof, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Snellville, GA, with another office in Loganville, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Vanderhoof has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian S Vanderhoof has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Brian S Vanderhoof is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Vanderhoof was very nice and attentive and tried in earnest to help me. The staff at Gwinnett Bone Clinic work for several doctors. Unfortunately, they are short in attention, rude and overall act like you are a bother. If you can get over that, which was hard for me, Dr. Vanderhoof is worth going to to try and let him help you with your back problems.
Dr Vanderhoff is one of the classest doctors I have ever seen. He is always smiling. always very positive about the procedure he or someone else will do on you will help. If he thinks he can help you he will, but if he thinks you need to see someone else he will make sure his staff will get you to that doctor. DR V has always shown the highest of professionalism when I would go in to see him about my back or into the Surgery Center for epidurals. Always double check to see if I am comfortable with the procedure and them would follow up to see how I was befor being release. I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR VANDERHOFF.
I feel that Dr. Vanderhoof is an exceptioal doctor. Actually he carries himself like a doctor should; caring and concerned. He makes you feel as if he has sincere concern about problem and is willing to do whatever is necessary to make things better. This includes assuring that you are aware of your options. I have also been seen by another doctor in the same office which i felt like he was just doing a job. Dr. Vanderhoof seems to enjoy the career he has chosen. I'm sorry that i can't say the same about the the staff at Gwinnet Bone & Joint Specialist. The staff is callous and uncaring. It would be unfair to include everyone in this number, but i will say the majority that I have had contact with come off this way.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Brian S Vanderhoof accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian S Vanderhoof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.