Dr. Brian Vicuna Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brian Vicuna?

WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on September 16th, 2017

This doctor told me I had 1 week to live. Completely misdiagnosed me, then refused to treat me in the hospital because I was having difficulty getting insurance and he wasn't going to wait, he just dropped me. Yes, that's exactly what happened. And the consequences of this doctor's actions may cost me my life because he simply, literally, did not care whether I lived or died!

Brother of a patient

Posted on October 11th, 2016

HE Was a Great Doctor to my Brother and Helped him a lot during he's fight with Aml leukemia and i wanted to thank him and he's nurse and staff for always being there for us and i will highly recommend him as a doctor.

Great Dr

Posted on August 26th, 2016

He is ok. Keeps saying that I haven't had an event in years let's try taking you off the blood thinners. I recently had a stroke because I was off blood thinners for to long. My last hemotologist warned me that I will forever need blood thinners and to find a new Dr of one keeps asking to take me off. Guess I will start looking plus the pharmacy has to contact his office for a prescription every month even though you only see him every 6!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your feedback and would encourage you to discuss your concern with Dr. Vicuna at your next appointment. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 702-952-3350 or email infocccn@usoncology.com Thank you,

Posted on July 5th, 2014

Saw the doctor in the hospital. Horrible bedside manner. Dismissive and rude. The truth is I would rather die than be seen by this doctor.

Doctor's Response

We are so sorry to hear about the experience you had. We know that must have been a very difficult time for you, but we can assure you that patient care and customer service is our utmost concern. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to implement changes for the future. If you have any other issues or cause for concern, please feel free to email us at infocccn@usoncology.com. Thank you,

Posted on March 9th, 2017