Dr. Brian W Coyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian W Coyle?

Robert zapp

Originally ordered a ct scan which cannot do. He failed note I have myeloma with history of kidney problems. Fortunately astute Whitney imaging tech. Took note and recommend an MRA for abdominal aneurysm which was done last Wednesday. Today it's Monday at 3 pm and I haven't received a followup call.office seemed to be disorganized when I was there. I had to get help my referring physician to intercede to get MRA scheduled . Not good.

Caring

The doctor took time with me to find exactly what was going on with me and order specific tests to ensure what I was trying to enplane was a problem that concerned both of us and not just see me in six months.